Primary Quarterly activity "Temple Trip & Pizza Picnic" went near perfect. I am so glad to work with such great woman! I was so burned out, bummed out and upset over last Sunday that when it came to doing anything for the activity I just let everyone else take over and do it. -Thanks!
When I asked my kids what they thought of it, I was told "Best one ever." When I asked "Why?", he said, "Because it was so short." When I asked them "What did you think about what mom said?" They both in unison asked, "Did you talk?" LOL They were both going for the comedic response.
Took a nap. Had to go and get new shoes for my youngest and some for me. I need shoes with removable insoles to take to my pod???? foot doctor this week. I hunted everywhere. No luck and I'm pooped.
I wonder what the tide will bring in tomorrow?
1 comment:
It was a great day! I'm hoping all goes well tomorrow but I haven't heard back from our new teacher nor did I ever hear back from the old one to get the manual back from her. Hmmm... ;) We only get a few minutes of glory and then we crash and burn! lol And I napped today too - heavenly.
Post a Comment