I spent the whole day today in my PJ's working on putting my Fun Summer List on the web. I didn't know how to get a free web site and didn't want to spend more time trying to figure it out so I just posted it as a blog.
I hope the title is catchy enough, let me know if you got it without this explanation. "MOM! There is Nothing To Do!" So here is a list of thing To Do that cost Nothing.
If you live by me then great, check it out. If not, than I can give you suggestions on how to put one together for your area.
I still don't have the free movie schedule for this year yet. Ironic, it was the free movies in PA that got me started on this whole list thingy.
Here is the link.
http://nothingtodokent.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
I really like the format! It turned out wonderfully being a blog.
Post a Comment