- Trip to Greely, CO with Glenn to go through Freshman & Parent Orientation.
- Jamie visit for a short week.
- Grandma Ebrite (who lived to be 100) funeral in IN.
- Biggest Loser at Vision Quest gym.
- Signature Verification at King County Elections.
- Embroidered Temple Quilts.
- What should I do to celebrate 21 years of marriage to my best friend?
- 30 High School Reunion in VA, I am not going to.
- Family Search problems, oh well.
1 comment:
I love you Sheryl - you are so straight-forward! I hope the orientation with Glenn went well...I seem to remember that he was very happy about it. Sorry about your Grandma. So glad Jamie visited! BL sounds fun! Well, kind of haha. Good way to do it, though. Your quilts are beautiful! John and I aren't too great at celebrating anniversaries so no advice from me haha. I didn't go to any of my reunions. Need to get going on family search! Love you!
Post a Comment