- Spent 4 glorious days and nights with my hubby at Birch Bay a couple of weeks ago. Wishing we could have stayed for eternity. It was wonderful to not have any responsibilities except to eat and sleep when we wanted to.
- Went to the movie "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" with Glenn. Balled my eyes out. Tried real hard not to cry more than I did. We also had some good food that night at Chipotle.
- New Stake Presidency was put in place today. I will miss President Taggart. His love for His stake sometimes reminded me of Wally Baker from Suitland, MD. Both spent the time to get to know people and knew them by name. President Baker gave me a swift kick in the pants as a young adult, even when we had never met before.
- I have spent 2 days in training for my temp job working at King County Elections as a Signature Verifier. I start the work tomorrow. I love the new clothes I bought for it. Hope I can do a great job at it.
- The house is a wreck and it is bugging me.
- I am looking forward to going to the temple with Jamie on December 20. I love that girl.
Sunday, October 21, 2012
What I'm up to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Let's see a pic of you in those clothes! How are you liking your job? Jamie's going to the temple?! Yay! Love that you got away with your hubby..AND I want to see that movie too!
Glad you got to get some new clothes for work!
Hope this week goes well for you!
Post a Comment