The Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Fight
Answer the following questions about your own PB&J;
- Breakfast/anytime OR lunch only?
- Jiff OR Skippy?
- Creamy OR Crunchy?
- White bread OR Wheat bread?
- Store bought Grape Jelly OR (My Mother's) Homemade Strawberry Frezzer Jam?
- PB on both slices of bread OR on one?
- Are you weird or what?
- Brand loyalty, really? I'll buy both one time and we will taste test. Problem will be solved.
- What do you mean you don't like peanuts? IT'S PEANUT BUTTER!
- Now this is getting serious. This is a health issue. Wheat bread is so much better for you.
- Now you are insulting MY MOTHER!
- and back to Your're just weird.
3 comments:
This makes me laugh. I think back to the arguments Weston and I had...they were a joke, but in the moment seemed like such a big deal!
Ok, you win....wheat bread......;-p
Oh Sheryl!! How do I love thee??? :):) This blog is awesome!!
Ok... now the answers...
1.Breakfast/anytime OR lunch only? ANYTIME!! Even middle of the night snack!
2.Jiff OR Skippy? EITHER
3.Creamy OR Crunchy? THERE IS A TIME AND PLACE FOR EACH!
4.White bread OR Wheat bread? EITHER (but wheat is better for you)
5.Store bought Grape Jelly OR (My Mother's) Homemade Strawberry Frezzer Jam? No Jelly! blleach. Jam or preserves, and freezer jam is always welcome. Delish.
6.PB on both slices of bread OR on one? Just one. Who puts it on both? Are trying to hurt the roof of your mouth.
I learned a few years ago, after having a PB and J day at work, that people are very particular with their sandwiches. Some only eat it on toast. Some only eat it on white WONDER Bread. Some only eat it for a snack and not an actual meal.
PB and J is a weird thing at our house. Tucker doesnt like it. WEIRD right?? I think it is the texture.
Post a Comment