I'm not losing weight like I wish I could. I'm thinking of quiting Boot Camp. I'm getting my hair colored and cut this Thursday. I hate the idea of not having our Anniversary quilt done on time, but hate even more the idea of sewing. My kids are having a boring summer and I don't know what to do about it. They should take care of their own social status, I think. They don't want to do anything I come up with (but I'll be honest, the library isn't that interesting to me either).
I'm in a rut.
I wish I could have someone in my home to prepare healthy weight loss foods. I wish my family loved healthy food like I do. My hair and my new "granny glasses" make me look pretty darn homely. That should change this Thursday. Maybe if I came up with a new quilt design, that was guaranteed to work with temple blocks I'd love to sew again. My kids are all in debt with us and none of them want to do the chores to pay us back (Mark did a few).
I'm watching lots of movies. Why can't life be like the movies? I sure hope Thursday's hair color changes my view of my world.
4 comments:
I'm sorry Sheryl. Don't quit bootcamp...I would miss you! I wish my food was prepared for me too...the food battle is just that...a battle! Hang in there! You are doing awesome!
I can't wait to see your new do...I don't think you look granny!
I'm sorry that I have not told you lately how beautiful you are to me. How at night I'm grateful to be with you. You are my everything and I have been remiss in telling you that. I'm also grateful to grow old with you....to share gray hair, wrinkles, skin tags (;-p), memories, sadness, joy, love, excitement, pride, amazement, peace, and to be together forever.....you are my forever lover!
Ah Dale is so sweet! And I agree with Natalie! Sheryl, you are a fun and beautiful lady. You do so much for so many people and you are such an observant person with deep feelings. I always enjoyed listening to your testimony! You have cute kids...they're just at that age...and yes, they should be planning things to do. In fact, why don't you assign them each a day to plan and give them a small budget to do so...telling them they can combine with someone else if they need more. haha Anyway, good luck. We've all been there...and I'm still battling that weight/exercise thing too! Love you!
I hear ya! Ruts are the valleys of yuck-town! :(
Ok.... what can I do to help???
Post a Comment