- I have shin splints and running at boot camp hurts.
- I ate all the cookies myself that boot camp gave us for Valentines Day. They were delicious no sugar cookies.
- I want to go to the temple today, but will probably read a book instead. Maybe I'll go tomorrow.
- I started reading the "Hunger Games" on Friday and finished it Sat. Finished "Catching Fire" last night. Today I hope to finish "Mockingjay". I never read, I never read fiction, I never read young adult fiction at that. These are real page turners though.
- I've lost 6 pounds. I have a total of 85 to loose. I'll post some pictures when I get under 200.
- Dale is at work all day (an election day), so we are not celebrating Valentines Day today but we'll go out on Friday instead.
- My embroidery machine is not working right and is in the shop again. This is the third time in the year that I've had it. Maybe I should have bought a commercial machine instead, like I had thought about doing.
- I'm more excited about our family reunion in 2013 than I am about our Grand Canyon trip for this years spring break.
- I have a new calling (a second calling) Assistant Activity Day leader (again). Why does Heavenly Father keep putting me in primary?
- I still think I'm boring.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
nothing exciting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have you ever heard of KT tape? It is suppose to help with stuff like shin splints. They have a website all about the tapings. Stephanie Jenson in the ward gave some. I am dying to try it out but don't have an injury right now. Do you want me to tape you up? Call me.
Ouch! Shin splints! But great job losing 6 pounds! I'm hoping to lose 5 before coming back to the States (although I need to lose more...trying to be realistic, though). I love your honesty Sheryl. You ARE interesting! haha I don't read much (trying to change that - joined two book groups over here haha) but I LOVED the Hunger Games trilogy...got our book group to read the first one and they are HOOKED. We will all hopefully go see the movie together. Sorry about your embroidery machine...you do such great work! And congrats on your calling...you're good with kids..what can I say? haha
Post a Comment