Thursday, February 9, 2012

just random stuff


  • I am not liking how long it takes to embroider the Draper, UT Temple. It is really pretty though.

  • I LOVE Boot Camp! My muscles hurt daily from Boot Camp, especially my right shin. It is a new way of life for me, at least for the next year. I was embarrassed that they posted on FB that I had lost 19 inches. That sounds like a lot, and it is, but it is total not just off the waist (that was 4", which is great for only 1 month) I am excited at what the next year will do for me!

  • I am surprised at how easy it is for me to wake up at 6:00am every weekday. I love that I can nap if I want to. I love my lifestyle. I am grateful for a supportive husband, in so many ways!

  • I love my kids. I hurt for my kids. Glenn is making some choices I wish were different. But he has to choose his own path. I wish I knew how to parent "better". He is about the same age I was when I made some choices. I think I'll call my parents...

  • I LOVE Boot Camp!

  • Dale has had 2 interviews for the Deputy Chief Information Officer (DCIO) for King County. There is one more round of interviews for only 4 candidates, hope he's one of them! He is hopeful!

  • Jamie is doing well in Arlington, VA. She is currently working at a non-profit and likes it. She is a temp, but thinks she might be hired on soon. She loves her life (her words)! She just recently moved into a different home with other LDS women.

  • I bought an Enell sports bra for Boot Camp.

  • I wish my blog was as interesting as my friends blogs, but oh well. I don't put myself out there and do interesting things with other people. I am a home body and I love it.

  • In the time it took to write this post I finished one temple block.

2 comments:

kelsey said...

I like your blog because it is real. It's what you do, and that's pretty interesting.

Koko said...

I'm a homebody too...thankful that my husband doesn't put too much pressure on me (but he can't understand if I don't want to leave the house during the day haha...when we got back from this last trip I didn't leave the house the whole next day). Glad you're having an easier time waking up. I wrote an email to Glenn a couple of weeks ago. I hope he read it. Give him a hug for me. Love you!