I don't know what to write here.
Things on my mind; my nails are to long, I need to study and practice my Office software to retake the test for a job, I need to finish Alisha Yan's quilt binding, I need to send out an email and have people sign the card for her quilt and Erin Jones quilt, I need to shower for church today, Dale took this next week off of work, I wonder if I'll get anything done while Dale is home, I like this guy so much! I worry about my parents, wish I could be there to do little things to help them out, like cook and run the vacuum.
I had 3 small cyst in my right ovary again. Painful! I think I'll be ok without pain medication tonight. Glenn is visiting Jamie in DC but comes home tomorrow. They are having a great time. My sister Janel and her daughter Ally went up and visited them both. Glenn and Jamie are going to visit the DC Temple today. That is My Temple. I'm excited for them.
I wish that my family and I did more Sabbath appropriate activities on Sundays. I teach in nursery today, "I Can Be Reverent". I hope I teach with the spirit for these little ones.
One day I'll do better...
3 comments:
It makes me happy when you blog! I'm sorry you had more ovarian cysts - they are so painful! Your to-do list is impressive. My usual choice when there are a lot of thingson my list is take a nap. I recommend that option.
Whenever my hubby is home...my to-do list doesn't get done! :)
Sheryl you are fabulous and believe me - we all have things we're working on! ha! Hope your cysts are okay and not too painful!
Post a Comment