I'm so sick of this house being torn apart! It started out as getting painting, new drapes and flooring and turned into a new kitchen. The floor people found asbestos in the kitchen so we tore everything out. We still have a couple of weeks of this mess. We were hoping to have it completed before Glenn get's home on Dec. 14, but not sure that's going to happen. Jamie get's here on Dec. 18, maybe by then? I've posted up to date pictures on Facebook. I'll blog all the pictures when its' all done.
3 comments:
the kitchen will be worth every minute of the headaches, I'll bet, when it's done. Just the getting there is hard...can't wait to see it all finished.
hang in there...it will be worth it. i can't wait to see the pics. the holidays would be tough to have so many projects going.
I can't imagine how tough this must be! Good reward in the end, though, eh? And if it's not done when the kids there - they can help...fresh bodies! I'm sure it will be lovely in the end and I'm so proud of you guys for being able to do it!
Post a Comment