This past Friday I was asked to give a talk in church for this Sunday, on...Patience...
I am not procrastinating in my preparations. I have read the 2 talks given to me on it (a couple of times now). I just don't see the connection between the talks and my subject. I need to do a lot more research, but don't know when I can. I guess it's a Saturday cram session for me. I hate putting it off like that.,
Do you have a story of a postivie expereince with Patience to share with me?
3 comments:
Good luck with your talk Sheryl. I can't think of a story to share with you...I feel like almost every day is a trial of patience...little things! Sorry. I wish I had a good one for you.
Best wishes - I am sure it will come together beautifully! Just rely on the Spirit now.
Ahhh, patience. The Natural Mans enemy. You only need patience when your want is different then your reality. For effective patience I think faith must be involved. When patience is difficult, increase your study and understanding of Christ, and patience will then be easier and maybe if you gain enough understanding the need of it will disappear all together.
Post a Comment