Tuesday, July 27, 2010

boring after all

I'm getting tired of blogging all the boring stuff we do.
  • Glenn has had a regular kid watching job, twice a week all summer. He is also learning to drive a bit.
  • I want a quilt or two to be judged for a quilt convention and the deadline is coming up quick so I think I'll do that for a few days. This is the only time I would qualify as a "new machine" quilter so I look forward to the critic that will help me in the future.
  • I will be giving a talk in Sacrament meeting on Aug. 8 and I'm reading and preparing for it now.
  • Hubby is starting to work with some political campaigns and the primary is soon. I'd like to help him, help others.
  • Scout camp is next week.
  • Hubby and I have been married for 18 years this Sunday!
  • Hope to start canning more this summer, just bought apricots. (26 pounds for $15)

I don't mean to be boring, I just like it this way.

1 comment:

Koko said...

They're really hitting your family up for talks. haha I need to get involved with campaigning...just feel so "full" with everyone here right now. Can't wait to see the quilts!