I was in a car accident back in 2007 and today I finally have the paperwork to settle with the other person's car insurance company. It was the other woman's fault and she was very good through the whole ordeal that day. Her insurance company "lied" to me yesterday but apologized for "misinformation" today, so all is good now.
Talking with hubby we had wondered about getting a lawyer, as had been advised, but never did. Now that it is almost all over I'm ok that we didn't.
I had to do a lot of leg work myself and that's what a stay-at-home mom does. It would have saved me a ton of head aches but it would have cost some too. The file of notes and E.O.B., etc is about 4 inches thick. No I'm not exaggerating. One part of the file that my insurance company had to mail to the other was literally 200 plus pages.
Now who do I see about an accidental biggest pimple of my life on my neck?
1 comment:
You're funny. And I hear you about the leg work. I sometimes think I could make a full time job out of the stuff I've done for our loans, insurance, etc. Way to go!
Post a Comment