Wednesday, September 2, 2009

He Won!!


My oldest son wrote an essay for a contest and Won! He won 2 tickets and backstage passes as well as some token prizes for "Wicked"!! How cool is that? I am so happy for him! I am so proud of his writing. His essay was creative, interesting and with a nice voice.


This is the second major prize our family has won in the past year. Why is our family so lucky? No, not lucky, another miracle or "tender mercy" from our Father. WOW! and Why?


Now who gets the other ticket? mom?

3 comments:

Jeanelle said...

Oh my goodness! Knowing your oldest son, he must be OVER THE MOON! I'm thrilled for you. And I hope he chooses you to go...it's an amazing experience to see this show. I'm going 9/30.

Jamie said...

I think it would be cool if he took his older sister. It just makes sense except for the distance part. You guys could help with that right? haha. I'm so stoked for him!

Glenn the Sax Player said...

of course I'll take my madre. and yes, I AM stoked! I just cannot wait. When I got the phone call, I was shaking like crazy. I was shocked.